Indian is an explorer ship. The advantages of an Explorer boat are that it maximizes safety, in all types of weather conditions with a long range, minimizing fuel consumption.
It is a 25 meter L.O.A yacht, 7.5 meters wide, a draft of 2.8 meters and its displacement is almost 200 tons. With four decks, the volume of her is equivalent to a 33-meter yacht.
Indian excels with its long cruising range of up to 4500 nautical miles and its elegant Italian interior design, while being a one-of-a-kind sailing ship. INDIAN has a maximum of R.I.N.A. safety classification class 'A' for unlimited navigation
Croatia (mid-June - mid-July 2021), Sicily, Amalfi Coast, Naples, Sardinia, Corsica (from mid-July to the end of August 2021)Read More
1) With its nearly 200 gross tonnage, the Indian is a ship suitable for navigation and total safety that ensures a very comfortable navigation in ordinary sea conditions;
2) Its range of up to 4,500 miles allows it to navigate anywhere with great range and low fuel consumption. A consumption of only 70 liters at 10.5 knots, allows a range of 4500 nm, perfect for long voyages. At 7.5 / 8 knots 'night regime' consumption can be reduced to 16/20 lt x h.
3) The 4,000 lt water tank and the double 300 lt x h fresh water production systems allow unlimited water availability. A dedicated system provides the necessary daily amount of drinking water to guests and crew;
4) The speed stabilizers in navigation and at anchor guarantee extreme comfort and almost zero noise and vibrations;
5) 3 refrigerators and 5 freezers give great autonomy for long voyages or events on board;
The large outdoor decks include dining areas, lounge spaces, an entertainment deck with full bar / barbecue and still leave room for a tender up to 21 'and additional toys.
In the wheelhouse you will find only the best navigation technology and equipment and the large windows offer fantastic visibility. A high-tech sound system like Sonos distributes different music to any interior and exterior area of the yacht. A satellite Internet connection and TV allow communication at any latitude.
A professional level galley and the skill of the Hostess / Chef Donatella (with some forays by the Captain) will satisfy the most demanding guests.
Indian offers spacious accommodation in 4 ensuite cabins for up to 9 guests. A 25 sqm full beam master suite aft, a VIP cabin forward, two double cabins (one with an additional bunk bed) all offer comfortable space for large groups of family and friends. Each cabin has audio equipment with access to music via the yacht's central SONOS system. Each cabin is also equipped with a satellite TV communication system to be able to watch TV at any latitude.
Eating and entertaining aboard the Indian is equally comfortable outside, both on the upper deck with its barbecue, 6-burner stove and 10-seat dining table, and on the shaded main deck where the two tables can be converted into a dining table for up to 10 guests. In both cases, guests can enjoy an enchanting view of the sea. Inside, a large 8-seater oval dining table in the lounge will be used on all other occasions.
The high-level equipment, professionalism, friendliness and experience of Captain Fabrizio and his crew make INDIAN a global cruising yacht with maximum comfort where to enjoy a successful and relaxing holiday and ... last but not least no less important - thanks to the very low fuel consumption, the shipping costs are minimized!
Weekly prices + VAT:
High season and events € 56.000,00
Mid and low season € 49.000,00
Rental conditions: Myba conditions: Price includes: Yacht, Crew salary, crew insurances and crew meals. Everything else is excluded.
|Base: Poltu Quatu (Sardinia)|
|Length: 26.50 mt|
|Baim: 7.80 mt|
|Max speed: 12 knots|
|Engines: 1 x Baudouine HP 750|
|Cruise speed: 10.5 knots|